Friday, November 13, 2009

Grab Bag Reveal

Happy Friday!!! Since DSD is over I guess it's time to reveal by Grab Bag....

Dapper & Debonair by Designs by Tater



A Silver Lining Alpha by Designs by Tater


Acrylic Date Stamps by Designs by Tater


Center of Attention Template Pack by Designs by Tater


Stringing Me Along by Designs by Tater


All products have been loaded in my store individually...so if you missed my Grab Bag during DSD...no worries these products are still available.

Also hitting the store today is my latest alpha...

Clearly Mixed Up Alpha by Designs by Tater



I gave away this alpha over the weekend if you fanned me on Facebook. If you missed it...it is now available in my store at ScrapMatters.

I'm so glad the weekend is here...I've been busy the last couple of days cleaning my entire house. I'm still not done!! But I plan on finishing up today cause I've got some design work that I want to finish up. So other than that...not much going on for us this weekend. Have a good one!

2 comments:

The Allens said...

Your grab bag was packed with awesome stuff! That new alpha is fantastic too!

Kristin said...

Hello!
Your talent is just what we're looking for! I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT CHANDELIER!!!!! I found your blog on the Slice of Life blog train and thought I'd tell you about this great FREE ad opportunity.

I'm Kristin over at Digital Scrapbooking Giveaways. We recently started a new blog devoted solely to driving scrappers to YOUR blog and YOUR stores to buy YOUR products. For the kickoff, we're hosting a 25 days of Christmas digiscrap style. Designers who sign up to be a part of the kickoff will receive their feature completely free. Which includes a 24-hour exclusive front page feature post, button in our "Scraps we're giving away next week" section for 1 week, button in our "Scraps we're giving away this week" section for 1 week, 2 images of other kits for sale, review of products, direct links to your shop, etc. For a sample post, more information, and scheduling please e-mail digiscrapgiveaways@gmail.com.

http://digiscrapgiveaways.blogspot.com

I'm excited to hear from you!