Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sale!!

It's Black Friday and everything in my store is 45% off today!!! So hurry go to my store now and stock up on some of your favorite items!!!

Also, I have a brand new product in the store today! Take a look...



Greatest Time of Year is a must have kit for scrapping the holiday season. I've loaded it with both Christmas and Winter elements so you will be able to scrap lots of different layouts with it....like Christmas Day, Christmas Shopping, Christmas Morning and winter photos too!! And of course there are some non-specific items as well for everyday scrapping!! And it is also 45% today in my store!!!

Here is what a couple of my Tater Tots did with it...

Lo by Janine (Neeny)


Lo by Julie (scrapmommaof3)


Also let me show you the Black Friday ad for ScrapMatters so you can see what's going on...check it out...



Ok...so I think that is about it...it is about 12:44 am right now and in a few minutes I will be headed out to stand in line for the Black Friday Sales!!! Yeah...I know...but I love a sale!!! I'm already tired but once I get out there in the cold I'm sure I'll wake up!! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: