Thursday, November 26, 2009

Black Friday Sale!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and eating lots of good food!! In a couple of hours...I know I will be!!

Popping in to let you know what's going on at ScrapMatters for Black Friday...check it out...



Did you see the part about the Mega Template pack FREE with $20 purchase...well take a look at the template pack...it's AWESOME...



Also for Black Friday I have a new release...I will pop in tomorrow to show it off but for right now here is a little peek...



EVERYTHING in my store at ScrapMatters will be 45% off on Friday including this new kit so scoop it up while you can!!!

Ok...time for me to get ready for Thanksgiving. This year for Thanksgiving I got off really easy...all I had to do was make the salad...and bring the rolls. My wonderful MIL is doing the rest!!! Then later on I plan on checking the ads to see where I'm going to be camping out at to take advantage of the Black Friday Sales!! Yep, I'm one of those people who get up early (sometimes I don't even go to bed) on Black Friday!!! I love a SALE!!!

Have a VERY Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!


No comments: