Thursday, November 5, 2009

DSD is Almost here & CT Announcement

I am so EXCITED I can't wait...Digital Scrapbooking Day is almost here...and we have lots planned at ScrapMatters!


I will be releasing a DSD Grab Bag tomorrow with 5 Brand New Products!! Also inside my Grab Bag you will find an extra treat from another FABULOUS Designer at ScrapMatters! So be sure to snatch it up tomorrow....you wont be dissapointed!!!
Ok...so I have a HUGE annoucement to make....last week my CT call ended and I have finally picked my very first Creative Team...without further delay let me introduce you to my Tater Tots...

I'm so excited to be working with these ladies...and let me tell you they have already been busy creating ton's of LO's. Check back tomorrow to check out some of those LO's and to get a little peek inside my DSD Grab Bag!
Oh...I've got to go...cause I still have so much to do to get ready for DSD!! See you tomorrow!

No comments: