Monday, October 12, 2009

Manic Monday!!

It's Manic Monday at ScrapMatters!!! For those of you who aren't sure what Manic Monday is well let me explain...Every Monday at ScrapMatters you will find select kits, element packs, alphas and templates on sale for a reduced price!!! What a bargain!!! Now the sale only lasts for 1 day only so you have to grab it quick. This is what I have today for Manic Monday...



I packaged up a couple of my favorite alphas...Clearly Rectangular and Kraft Paper Alpha and you can get them both for only $2.00!! What a steal of a deal!!! Remember grab it now cause the sale only lasts for 1 day only!!

Also just in case you missed it...I released my very first Halloween themed kit on Friday called Boogity Boo! It's in the shop now!



That's all for now!!! Have a good one!!

No comments: