Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Manic Monday & CT Call

It's another Manic Monday!!! For this week's Manic Monday I have this...



I'ts a set of 10 5x7 Brag Book QP's made with my Wrapped in Autumn kit!! Perfect for any of your fall photos!!! Just pop in your photos and your done!! Remember...it's on sale for $2.00 for 1 day only....so if you want it...grab it now!!

Ok...so now it's time for my big annoucement!!! Check it out...



That's right...I'm having my very first CT Call! I'm looking for a few talented scrappers who would love to work with my designs and have a great time!!! I'm super easy to get along with and love to have fun...Fun...FUN!!! So if you want to have a great time too, please send an email to taterSLP@yahoo.com on or before Oct. 28th. So get those applications in people!!! I look forward to reading them!

That's all for now!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

cute brag book! I'm so excited about your CT call! sent my app in already!