Friday, October 9, 2009

Boogity Boo!!!

It's that time...that's right....time release my brand new kit!! I'm pretty excited about it...take a look...



It's my very first Halloween themed kit!!! I'm not one for all of the scary Halloween stuff...so when I decided that I was gonna make a Halloween themed kit I knew I wanted to do something that was cute and kid friendly! I jam packed it with lots of colorful patterned papers and 5 solid papers (not shown in preview) so you have variety to choose from. Also for this weekend only Boogity Boo is 20% off!! So if you want it...grab it now!!

Well it's been raining here the last couple of days. I don't think I'll be going to the football game tonight in all this rain. Last weekend we took some friends of ours to our favorite apple orchard that I've been going to since I was a kid...and we picked a ton of apples. I think tonight we are just going to hang out and make some caramel apples....yummy! Oh yeah, and I also need to talk to my ds to find out what he wants to be for Halloween! Earlier he mentioned he wanted to be a nascar racer...hmmmm...haven't seen any costumes like that...so if you do please let me know.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: