Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday! New Release!

Hi there! Yippie it's Friday!! It's been somewhat of a rough week for us...we had to take my son to the ER on Sunday because he was running a 103 temperature!! Thank goodness he didn't have the flu but he had some other type of viral infection...that apparently just had to work it's course. I kept him home from school for 3 days and yesterday was his first day back...and let me tell you...he was so excited to go!! But now I think I've got whatever he had!! I tell you...I don't get it...I am so OCD when it comes to hand-washing...so I've been washing my hand's like a crazy lady, spraying Lysol, changing sheets and pillowcase everyday!!! Uggh!! Oh well...today it doesn't seem as bad but I'm definitely not myself!!

Today my son is off school because of parent/teacher conferences. I'm so excited...it will be our very first and I am hoping that I hear nothing but good things from his teacher. We will see.

Ok so lets get to it...I do have a new product hitting the ScrapMatters Store today. It was an old Speed Scrap Participation Prize. Take a look...



As most of you know...I love to make alphas...and I really love basic alphas that you can use for just about any layout! Also with Halloween coming up this alpha would be perfect for those LO's too! This one also recolors very easily!! So if you didn't grab it during the Speed Scrap...you can grab it here in my store.

Also my CT call is still going on....I've been overwhelmed by the amount of applications that I've received so far! It is going to be so hard to narrow this down to a group of 8....I may just have to increase the number because there is just so much talent out there in our digi-scrap community! Just incase you missed the ad...you have until Oct. 28th to send in your apps! I will send emails out on Oct. 29th letting you know if you've made the team or not. Here's the ad...

Photobucket

Well there's a football game tonight but I don't think I'll be going since I'm not feeling very well. I think tonight I will just hang out here at home...and talk my husband into ordering our favorite pizza...yeah I'm sick but hey...a girl's gotta eat...and I am mostly definitely NOT cooking anything today!!

Have a good one everybody!!

No comments: