Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NSD Grab Bag Reveal

Well it's time to reveal my NSD Grab Bag!! Just in case you missed it during NSD weekend don't worry cause I just loaded each item in my store at ScrapMatters and it's still on sale for 30% off!! Take a look...




So again if you missed out...there's still a chance for you to get it at a cheap price. Click here to go to my store at ScrapMatters.

Oh yeah...and I have a LO to show you...it's one that I did last month. Since it was Earth Awareness month I just had to scrap about my "Green Shopping Bags."

I seriously love using them!! I've even trained my hubby and my son to use them! LOL!! whenever we get out of the car my son reminds me to grab our green bags!! I used a super cute kit called "All Things New" by Trace Stroud at ScrapMatters!

Oh yeah...I have another LO to show you...I'm in the process of creating a recipe book and here is one of the pages for it. I used my new "Grandma's Recipe" 8x8 Quick Pages.




Now in case you're paying attention to the recipe...well let me just tell you...this salad is soooo yummy!! Seriously!! It may sound a little strange at first...but the combination of everything is so tasty!! It's my FAVORITE salad by far!! You'll have to try it!!


That's all for today folks!! Peace out!!

No comments: