Friday, May 22, 2009

20% off New Release

It's Friday....time to reveal my brand new alpha called "Black Licorice"...and it's 20% off for this weekend only!!! Check it out...

Ok so real quick...my thoughts about American Idol...cause you know how much I love this show!! Well my hubby and I had I be going on as far as who would win. I picked Adam and he had picked Kris!! Well as you can see I lost!!! Although I have to admit I was kinda shocked that Adam didn't win it...but I was incredibly proud of Kris...cause towards the end of the show he was definitely stepping up his game!! So congrats to Kris!! I look forward to hearing both of their albums!!

Ok so a very busy weekend for us...my husband is in a wedding so tonight we have a rehearsal dinner to go to and then tomorrow there's the wedding and the reception. It's an adult's only reception...so that should be fun!!! Then on Sunday we have Graduation and a ton of graduation parties to go too. Whoo...busy...busy...busy!! Should be fun though!! Have a great weekend everybody!!

No comments: