Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy International Scrapbooking Day

Happy International Scrapbooking Day everyone!! I hope your finding lots of great sales!! If your are riding the ScrapMatters blog train well you're in the right spot just keep on reading there are a few things you need to check out...
Here's what's going on at ScrapMatters...

We are going to be having lots of fun...so I hope you'll stop by. And just like last year I will be hosting the "Eye Spy" game at ScrapMatters. Click here for more information.

Also everything in my store is 40% off today...Let me show you a couple of my new releases:




Click here to check out these items in my store at ScrapMatters!

Ok for those of you who are riding the blog train....Welcome...and thanks for stopping by my blog!! My name is Tater and I'm stop number 5! You should have arrived here from Denise's Blog.


My idea of paradise is the ocean and a white sandy beach!!! I have always loved the water!! To stand on the beach and stare out at the water...well...to me...there's nothing else like it!


See isn't this beautiful!! Maybe if I close my eyes and think about it hard enough....I'll feel like I'm actually there. Errrrrr....yeah right....not working!! LOL!


Ok so here it is...your blog freebie...






It's a 8x8 QP made from the ScrapMatters Collab Kit Hawaiian Happy Hour which is free with a $15.00 purchase at ScrapMatters.


Ok time to send you on your way. To hop back on the blog train you need to go to stop # 6 Kim's Blog. Thanks again for stopping by!!

4 comments:

icedlatteprincess:) said...

You are so talented!!! Thank you so much for the QP...LOVE IT!!!

Cyndi146 said...

Hi Tater... happy NSD!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous QP! Thank you!