Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Layouts & American Idol Finale!!

Just popping in today to post a few LO's that I've done recently. It had been awhile since I've scrapped a LO and I really missed it...so it felt really good to get some done!!

Here's one using "Backyard Buddies" by Erica Zane...

And here is a LO of my ds and a friend of the family during Easter. They were so excited to be coloring eggs. The smile on their faces crack me up!! I used the kit called "Bunny Foo Foo" by Britt-ish Designs.

This next LO I did for the "Everyday Magic" challenge at ScrapMatters hosted by Brittney of Britt-ish Designs! For this challenge we are scrapping a "Top Ten List." It can be any type of Top Ten List that you want. For this LO I used "Wild Child" by Megan Turnidge.

It's a really fun challenge...so if you want to play along click here.

So...last night I watched American Idol...I must say I've been a fan of Adam's ever since the beginning and I still am!! He never dissapoints...although I'm not sure what was up with the last song that Kara co-wrote for them to sing. I mean the lyrics of the song were good and all I just thought that it was totally the wrong song for both Adam and Kris. It didn't fit their voices at all!! Oh well, I look forward to watching the fianle tonight. My vote is of course for Adam...but I thought that Kris did an excellent job in the competition especially towards the end!! So I'm really proud of him too!! Can't wait to see who's gonna be the "Next American Idol"!!!

No comments: