Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sneak Peek

Well here I am!! I promised you guys a little sneak peek of my brand new kit that I'm releasing tomorrow at ScrapMatters. Ok here's just a little peek...

Photobucket

Are you curious?? Well you'll just have to stop by my blog tomorrow to see it in full!!

Ok...so yesterday morning I woke up and went to go iron my sons clothes for school like I do every morning. Well my iron had been acting a little funny for a couple of weeks but I didn't really pay much attention to it. I plugged it in as usual and then I went to grab it and all of a sudden...SPARKS started shooting out of the cord!! It scared me and I jumped back and was like, "What the heck!" Then just as I was bending down to unplug it...it caught on FIRE!! It just kept getting bigger and bigger. I needed to unplug it but in order to reach the outlet I had to go underneath the ironing board...which I WASN'T about to do because I was afraid that the fire and sparks that were shooting out would catch my hair on fire!! LOL! (I guess that's not really funny.) Well I yell to my hubby who had just got out of the shower...."Help...IT'S A FIRE...FIRE....HURRY...COME QUICK...FIRE...FIRE!! By this time my ironing board is on fire!! I'm still yelling for my hubby and you know what he said...he told me to HANG ON A MINUTE!! WHAT!!! I'm like it's a FIRE....FIRE...FIRE!! What do you mean HANG ON A MINUTE!!?? I'm still yelling and then after what seemed like FOREVER...he finally came into the room and saw the fire. Now he's like, "OMG...you mean a FIRE." I'm like...well duh!!! He whips off the towel that he was wearing around his waist (yeah...like I said...he just got out of the shower) and manages to put out the fire with the towel. Once it was completely out I asked him what took him so long...he said, "I thought you said....HELP....HELP....A SPIDER!!" LOL!!

Did you catch American Idol last night? I was so glad that the judges used their save card cause I wasn't ready for Matt Giraud to go home just yet!! I don't think he's going to win but I really like this guy. Speaking of winning...I seriously think that Adam Lambert has some serious talent!! He's got to win it!!! He's in a league all his own!!

Well that's all for now. See you back here tomorrow when I release my new kit!!

No comments: