Sunday, April 12, 2009

Makeover & R U A Gamer?

Hey check out my new diggs!! My new blog wear that is! LOL! Isn't it cute! I decided it was time to spruce up the ol' blog but I've been so busy that I just couldn't find the time to create something. Then I came across the new blog wear collection by Haynay Designs at ScrapMatters!! It's perfect...and exactly what I needed to give my blog a litte makeover! She's got several different styles of blog wear and they all come with instructions which makes it super easy to put them on your blog...check'em out...




Don't you just love them!!! Go check them out in her store at ScrapMatters.

Also I also want to let you know if you missed out on the February Daily Download at ScrapMatters don't worry because "Game For Anything" is now in the store at ScrapMatters! Game For Anything is collab kit created by WM Squared Designs, Brenda Smith Designs, Haynay Designs and myself. It's the perfect kit for scrapping Wii photos, or other video game photos but yet it still has plenty of non-gamer related elements as well! Take a look...

Here is what the ScrapMatters CT did with it...

By Kim:

By Christy:


I've also created a little "Game for Anything" QP for you as a freebie...




and if that's not enough freebie for you go and stop by Heather's (Haynay Designs) blog and she's got a little QP freebie for you. And then on Monday stop by Wendy's (WM Squared)blog and she will have a little something for you too!!


As for me well...I finally finished my new kit....I'll be back later this week to give you a little sneak peek of what I'm releasing this Friday.

Well that's all from me today!! I pray that everyone has a HAPPY EASTER! We will be spending the day at my husband's grandparents house for a huge Easter dinner!! Have a good one...and God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.