Friday, April 17, 2009

New Release Friday!

Whoo hoo it's Friday and I'm so excited to show you what I've been cooking up!! I'ts called Grandma's Recipe....

Great for scrapping your grandma's recipes, your recipes but yet versatile enough to scrap your kitchen, family dinners or pretty much whatever you want! And for a limited time only it's 20% off!! Click here to check it out in my store at ScrapMatters.

Well not much planned tonight...I have a basketball game to go too...but other than that nothing exciting. I'm pretty excited for tomorrow though because me and some of the ladies from church are getting together and scrapbooking from 9-5pm. I'm the only one that does digital scrapbooking but I'm excited because I think I'll be able to get quite a few LO's done and there are some kits out there that I've really been dying to use!! I can't wait!! Have a GREAT weekend everybody!! Peace out!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love your new kit, Tater! Brings back a lot of memories of my grandmas.