Friday, January 16, 2009

New Release...and random thoughts!!

Aaaahhhhh!! My favorite show is back on....do you remember what it is? Well actually I have two favorite shows that I talk a lot about. Well in case you didn't know one of my FAVORITE show is AMERICAN IDOL!!
If I could sing...I would totally go on that show...for real!! But anywhoo...it started this week and I couldn't be more thrilled!! Now I finally have something to watch again!! And wait it gets even better....my second favorite show also has it's season premiere this month too....LOST!!

I just can't wait until it that starts...I hear they have to go back to the island....huh oh!!! I'm gonna be glued to the tv when it starts.

Well I'm releasing a new Alpha in the store at ScrapMatters today. It's a fun and flirty Valentine Alpha called "Totally Kissable"...

And for a limited time it's 30% off!! So go grab it now while it's at this price!

I've also decided to leave my new kit "So In Love" on sale too. So it will be 30% off for a little while longer. But like I said if you haven't already grabbed it...go grab it now because I'm not sure how long I'll be offering it for 30% off.

I also managed to get a couple of LO's done this week.

This one is of my ds helping decorate our Christmas tree...I used a kit called "Merry, Merry" by Jeni Hopewell.
And this one is a two pager that I did of my son opening up some of his presents on Christmas Day...I used a kit called "Hustle and Bustle" by Britt-ish Designs.



Here's the full two-pager...


Well that's all I have to show you right now....have a wonderful weekend everybody!!

No comments: