Thursday, February 12, 2009

Twice as Nice...

So I just have to tell you what's going on at ScrapMatters tomorrow, Friday Feb. 13th. that I'm so excited about...The ScrapMatters design team has teamed up and created 5 brand spankin' new COLLAB KITS! We like to call it "Twice as Nice." Want to know who I've teamed up with...well you'll just have to wait until tomorrow when I reveal me and my partners collab kit. But until then take a look at this..

Now listen up....on FRIDAY ONLY all of the "Twice as Nice" collab kits are going to be on SALE! I repeat...FRIDAY, FEB. 13TH ONLY!!!...the "Twice as Nice" collab kits will be 20% OFF!! So stop by Friday and grab it! You don't want to miss out on these collabs at this price!

Well that's all for now! I'll see you again tomorrow to reveal the collab and I just might surprise you with a little freebie!

No comments: