Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's 2009...Brand New Kit...

Well Happy 2009 everyone!! This is my very first post for the New Year!! I hope everyone had a great holiday!! Ours was super busy and things are just now getting back to normal!! Thank goodness!!
I'm releasing a brand new kit at ScrapMatters today that I extremely excited about! It's called "So In Love". It's a Valentine's themed kit. Take a look...


And for a limited time only it's 30% off!! So go get it now while you can at this price!! Click here to check it out in my store at ScrapMatters.

Speaking of Valentine's Day...have you and your sweetie made V-day plans?? Well I asked my dh the other day about Valentines day...and he told me not to worry...and that he will be making the plans!!! Ok now I'm excited!!! I love surprises!! I can't wait to see what he has planned!!

Well this weekend my 5 year old ds has his very first basketball game!! Yep, that's right!! As most of you know my family is a HUGE basketball family so this is a BIG DEAL!! My dh couldn't be more excited! My camera and my camcorder are going with me so I'll be sure to post some pics so you can see my little basketball star in action!

Well that's all for now...have a great weekend!!






1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh WOW..this kit ia unbelievable. I just picked it up...and those alphas are to die for. Great Job Stacy!