Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Like Bling???

Do you like bling??? Well I love it!! And if you love it too then you need to hop on over to ScrapMatters for the Daily Download. The ScrapMatters Design Team Apprentices (Lina, Heather, Wendy and myself) joined together and created this yummy kit called "Say It With Bling." Check her out...



I told you it was yummy! Listen closely...YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS...We are giving away bits and pieces of it away for free at ScrapMatters for the Daily Download! Click here to go to the Daily Download at ScrapMatters. Also read through to the end of this post and I have a little "Say It With Bling" freebie for you.

I have a new product in the store at ScrapMatters it's called "Corky". LOL! Cute name huh! Take a look...

And because I love giving away freebies...I've even included 3 bonus push pins. Like it??? Well click here to see it in my store at ScrapMatters.

Ok now for your "Say It With Bling" freebie...I made a cute little 5x7 brag book QP for you... and don't worry it's not the only one...tomorrow the other ScrapMatters Design Team Apprentices will have more for you to grab. So check back here tomorrow and I'll tell you where to get the next one.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).