Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Products and a Freebie!

Whooo am I glad the weekend is here!!! I just got back from a football game which I was looking forward to going to cause things have just been super busy around here with school starting. So it was nice to just kick back and watch a good ol' game of football!

I just released two new products today in the store at ScrapMatters and they are both 30% off starting today until midnight on Sunday September 7th. I love acrylic these days so I ended up making this cute little alpha called..."Clearly Rectangular."

I also have a wordart collection in the store called "Random Qutoes & Sayings"...this particular collection is themed around children...

These are perfect if your are looking for a title for your LO or you just want to add a little something to your LO's. Remember they are both 30% off until midnight September 7th so go get'em while they are on sale. Click here to go to my store at ScrapMatters.
I also want to remind you about the Daily Download at ScrapMatters...its' still going on so stop on by to get your free daily download of the new kit "Say It With Bling." Click here for more information.

I have do have a little freebie for you today. Special thanks to my friend Geri... you may know her as (carsmom53). She created a 12x12 QP with my Urban Boy Kit!
Here's her layout...
Isn't that adorable!!! You can download the QP here...






Well it's getting late here and I really do need to get some sleep so...peace out!

No comments: