Friday, August 22, 2008

Check it out...

Well you've been asking for it and it's finally here....and I can't wait to show it to you!!! Check out my new fan blinkie...




Photobucket




Isn't it the coolest! My friend Holly totally hooked me up!! She makes the best blinkies!! I'm so happy that she was able to make one for me. She's the absolute best!! Thanks Holly!!


So for those of you who have been wanting my fan blinkie...well go ahead and snag it!

And for some more exciting news...the Daily Download at ScrapMatters is back...and it's brought to you by the ScrapMatters Design Team Apprentices (Lina, Heather, Wendy and myself.) I'm kicking things off with the Daily Download so hop on over cause each day were giving away pieces of our new collab kit called "Say It With Bling." Click here for more info.





The Digi Keepsakes CT weekly challenge has already started and this week Christine (alamamma) is hosting a black & white photo challenge! Click here for more details.


Also Digi Keepsakes by Monica has a new kit in the store call Business Casual...



Here is a LO that I scrapped with it...I also you one of her templated called "Keepsakes 2 Template Set" that is also new in stores today.



And I just have to show you this...take a look at what Geri (carsmom53) made with my new Urban Boy kit...


I love this...it's so adorable! Thanks Geri for letting me share it.

That's all for now...until next time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you love your blinkie! Anytime hunny!!! Love your alpha looks so cute!

geri said...

Thanks for showing off my LO!! I love that new alpha...cute name, too!! LOL Great job on the fab Daily Download kit!! Love it!!