Friday, June 25, 2010

New Release Friday

Well Happy Friday Everyone! I'm so glad it's here too...cause that means I get to show off my brand new collab kit with Kayla of KeepScrappin Designs! Yep were at it again...and we've created one FAB kit for you to scrap all of your 4th of July Festivities....



And for a limited time if you purchase "Yankee Doodle Doo" you get this Bonus Alpha absolutely free!!!



There's even a coordinating WordArt Pack...



And if you just LOVE it all well we've bundled it all up to help you save even more...



Need some inspiration? Well check out all of the wonderful LO's that my TaterTots have created...
LO by Nikki


LO's by Kayla






LO by Sophie


LO by Janine


LO by Tina


LO by LaShawn


LO by Chel


Thanks for letting me show it off to you!! I hope everyone has a FAB weekend!!!

No comments: