Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Randomness

What??? A blog post on a Wednesday...I know I can hardly believe it myself!! I was sitting here loading some photos that I had recently taking of my son onto my computer and I thought to myself how it's been so long since I've posted some of my own photos. I absolutely LOVE designing...but somehow my blog has turned into me just making my weekly "New Products" post. So with that said...I'm going to make a point to make more random blog posts...I want to get back to sharing some of my photos with you, posting my own layouts, sharing hybrid projects that I've created...and some tips and tricks that I've learned along the way...in addition to what new products that I have hitting my store.

So today I wanna share with you some photos that I took of my son the other day while he was riding his 4-wheeler in the backyard...







This is one of his favorite things to do when he gets home from school! We have such a huge backyard...so it actually works out really well for him...he rides for a bit...stops...then goes and explores the dirt and bugs...then hops right back on and drives to another destination in our backyard. Ahhhh....to be a kid again!

Well thanks for letting me share this with you today!! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome photos! He looks like he's having so much fun - you're right, "oh to be a kid again!"

keepscrappin said...

Love the pics... I think you need to do a 4-wheelin kit so you can scrap these and we can use it too.... hint, hint!