Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Release Friday!

Today is Friday and that means "New Release"!!! Hitting the store at ScrapMatters today is my new template pack....



Want to add curves to your layouts? Well the Curvaceous Template Pack makes it so easy for you to get the curvy look on your layouts without the fuss!! Just pop in your papers, photos and add a few elements and your done!!

Check out what my TATER TOTS have done with it...

LO by Janine


LO by Chel


LO by LaShawn


LO by Tina


LO by Kayla


LO by Kayla


LO by Lisa


LO by Melanie


You can find the Curvaceous Template Pack here in my store at ScrapMatters.

Well I do need to keep it short today...I've got a few things to finish up and then I'm taking my mom to lunch. I didn't get to take her out for Mother's day because we both had so much going on...so we made plans for today.

Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

i love love said...

i love it!..i have always wanted to try scrapbooking, i just don't have time for it :( and the materials are just too many..good thing i found this blog..it just give me the idea for a unique gift for my best friend's birthday next month
-the web lover

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing style.Please keep on working hard.^^