Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Purdue vs. Duke, New LO....watch us boogie!

Ha!! Ha!! Check us out...this is too funny! I saw one of these on Brittney of Britt-ish Designs blog and I just had to do one for my family...

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


My Black Friday Grab Bag is still in the Store at ScrapMatters and will be until Thursday! On Friday I will be revealing it and everything will be broken up and sold individually. So go get it while you can for $3.00 bucks.




I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a great time...my husband's brother and his wife (my good friend) came into town and we all spent Thanksgiving at my in-laws house. It was a great time. We ate too much food and felt guilty so later that evening we hit the gym to work it off!! Here are a couple of LO's that I did...

For this one I used a kit called Beautiful Blessings by Haynay Designs at ScrapMatters!! The Alpha and the Date Tab...well let's just say you may find this in my grab bag!



And for this one I used a kit called Thanks Indeed by Britt-ish Designs!


Well we are getting ready to leave to go the the Purdue vs. Duke Basketball Game!!! Can you tell I'm so EXCITED!!! AHHHHH!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! Should be lots of fun. I have my camera sitting right by my purse so that way I won't accidently leave it here at home. Cause you just know I have to scrap this event!! Look for us on ESPN!!! LOL!! GO BOILERMAKERS!!!

No comments: