Friday, December 5, 2008

Grab Bag Reveal...LO...Freebie...comment challenge!!

Ok...yeah I know I said I would reveal my Black Friday Grab Bag on Friday...but I just didn't quite get around to doing that so please forgive me...I'm a day late. But here it is!!








Now if you didn't get a chance to buy my Black Friday Grab Bag...don't worry because all of these products are now in my store at ScrapMatters!

So this week we were at the Purdue vs. Duke game!! And let me tell you the atmosphere was CraaZZZZZY!!! Although our Boilermakers lost...it was still just one heck of an exciting game thanks to the fans and the Paint Crew!!! Go Boilermakers!! Here is a two-page layout that I did...it just might give you an idea of how fun the game was!!


So I have to give you an update on LOST...guess what peeps....I'm finally done watching all four seasons!!! My hubby and I had been watching it for our date night but I had to go solo here recently and watch it by myself with basketball season in full swing!! I would find myself staying up late at night watching LOST just because I couldn't take my eyes off my computer screen. I had no idea this show would be this good!! We also got a sneak peek of the new season when my hubby and I went to watch Quantum of Solace...and guess what???....they have to go back to the island!! Is that not crazy or what!!! I can't wait!! I think I read that the new season comes out in January...not sure though...so if anyone knows...please let me know!!!

We just put up our Christmas tree the other day...

... so now I'm feeling all wrapped up in the Christams spirit and feel like giving!!! (Nevermind my ds's face...I think he was tired of getting his picture taken so he was all smiled out!) So what does that mean to you??? Well it's so simple...leave me a comment here in this post between now and Thursday December 11th and on Friday December 12th I (along with the help of random.org)I will pick one winner to receive a $5.00 gift code to my store at ScrapMatters!

Ok now I have a little freebie for you...it's a paper pack....check it out


That's all for now...have a great weekend! I'm off to the basketball game!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Quietangelsb said...

Beautiful papers- thank you!

The Deming Four said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful papers! I love them!
Melissa

Lori Crouch said...

Thanks so much, Tater! This is lovely paper and perfect for Christmas "wrapping." Happy Holidays to you!

Teri said...

These papers are so beautiful. I only recently found your blog. I am about to graduate (long time coming!!), and I have great plans to catch up on some digi scrapping. I'll be back to purchase some of your cool designs.

Thanks!