Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thursday Sneak Peek


Hi there everyone!!! It's Thursday and my the first day of our Spring Break...yippie!! Which means everyone is home. It's sucha a BEAUTIFUL day outside so we plan on just hanging around outside for a bit so we can enjoy this SUNNY weather. But before I do that...I want to give you a little SNEAK PEEK of what I have hitting the ScrapMatters store tomorrow!!! Here we go... Pretty cool huh!!! Well be sure to stop by tomorrow because not only do I have a FANTASTIC new collab kit to release but I also will be having a SWEET SALE and an extra little surprise as well.



The family is on Spring Break right now and it's a BEAUTIFUL day out...so we plan on just hanging out around the house and outside so we can enjoy this beautiful weather!!

See ya tomorrow!!

No comments: