Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Huge Collab Grab Bag

Yes...I know it's Wednesday...and usually I release things on Friday...but I'm doing things a little different today....and with GOOD reason. Happy Scrap Girl and I are the featured designers for this months ScrapMatters Newsletter. In addition to making the March Newsletter kit for you we also teamed up to create a HUGE...and I do mean HUGE...Grab Bag...that hits the store today!!!



This Grab Bag is packed with 8 BRAND NEW PRODUCTS great for everyday !! And just in case you want a little more of a peek as to what's inside the Grab Bag well here is inspiration from my Tater Tots, the SM CT and Happy's CT...

LO by Happy


LO by Christie


LO by Alamama


LO by Gi Christina


LO by Amber


LO by Scrappurple


LO by QuiltyMom


LO by Melanie


LO by Lisa


LO by La'Shawn


LO by Tger


LO by Stephanie


LO by lionsimba


A little Hybrid Project by Julie


LO by Chel


LO by Melissa (profiler_mar)


Thanks fore reading everyone!!! Have a great day and an AWESOME week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neither of my pages are on there :(

kendallt said...

The grab bag looks great! Can't wait to check it out. :)