Friday, January 15, 2010

New Product Reveal!!!

I'm so excited about my new release for today...so I'm just gonna get right to it. Here we go...



Pretty cool huh! And so appropriate for the crazy weather that so many of us have been expriencing the last couple of weeks. One of my Tater Tots...Julie...made the suggestion that I make a Snow Day kit...and I'm so glad she did. This turned out to be one of my most favorite kits that I've made so far!! I also have a sweet deal for you...for a limited time if purchase the full size kit "Today's a Snow Day" then you will receive this bonus Alpha absolutely free...check it out...





Hurry though...it's for a limited time only!

I even managed to find the time to scrap a LO with it. Just last Friday my son had a Snow Day so we all went outside and played in the snow....



And my Tater Tots and the SM CT have been busy whipping up lots of LO's to show off too...

By Jenn


By La'Shawn


By Janine


By Chel


By Amber


By Lisa


By Lisa


By Lisa


By Mandy


By Melanie


By Melissa


By Julie


By Julie


By Sophie


By Stefanie


I told you they have been busy!! You can check out "Today's a Snow Day" here in my store at ScrapMatters.

Also one of my Tater Tots...Nikki...has a coordinating freebie on her blog in addition to a little contest. You can check out her blog here.

Thanks for looking Everyone!! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Lil said...

Love the new Snow Day Kit and your blog~!
You can get your blog listed free here;

http://topscrapdigidesigns.gotop100.com/index.php