Friday, December 11, 2009

Blog Hop

Happy Friday...and boy what a Happy Friday it is!!! My Tater Tots have a whipped up a present for you. Today they are doing a Brag Book Blog Hop using my "Greatest Time of Year" kit.

So...let me send you on your way...here is the list of stops...

Nikki ~ Nikki's Digi Layouts
Janine ~ Digital Scrappin Rocks
Chel ~ Chel's Scrapping Creations
Lisa ~ Aprilisa Designs
Kayla ~ keepscrappin
Amber ~ Live at Pink Alley
Melanie ~ ScrappyMelly
Mandy ~ Digi Mandy Land
Melissa ~ Just Call me the Cluster Queen
La'Shawn ~ The Bears

And for another extra little gift..."Greatest Time of Year" kit is 20% off in my store at ScrapMatters!!



It's for a limited time only so snatch it up while you can!!! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, Stacy..
I am really excited with the blog hop. Hope everybody will enjoy the freebies :)

The Allens said...

I'm thrilled for everyone to come on board our train...ALL ABOARD!

Everyone really should grab this kit at this price it is fantastic!

kmkarayannis said...

I love this kit and all the brag pages are GREAT! Thank you all so much!!