Thursday, July 23, 2009

Serious Withdrawls

Ok...So on Saturday my house was completely empty... hubby and ds were both gone. I sit down with just me and my lappy (laptop) and I'm so excited because I had planned to do some design work all day. I was feeling very inspired....just when I was finishing up one product and getting ready to create another one...well my a/c power cord to my lappy started shooting off sparks!!! I quickly unplug it from my laptop and then hurry up and unplug it from the outlet. At this point I'm thinking, "What the heck!!" (I had a similar situation with my iron awhile back which ended up with my ironing board catching on fire. What is up with me and these electrical cords?) So anyway, once I got everything unplugged I took a look at my a/c power cord and sure enough it was split! I kept on thinking, "What am I gonna do?" I did not have a spare and my battery was not gonna last me very long...I hurried up and looked online to find a new one and just when I had found one...well...she died on me!! Uggh! So at this point I'm stuck without Internet access!! Double Uggh!! Well I quickly got out the phone book to call around to see if I could find a place locally that carried an a/c adapter for my lappy. This happened on Saturday...and on Wednesday after suffering from serious Internet withdrawls I was in Walmart doing some grocery shopping and I just thought well let me look to see if they would have one. ( I must say I wasn't very hopeful because every place that I checked here locally did not have a compatible one for my lappy.) I arrive at the computer section...I'm looking....searching...still searching...and then the "Hallelujah" music starts going off in my head!!! I FOUND IT!! Right here in Wally World of all places!! Now why didn't I think to come here first!!

So now I'm back and amongst the Internet world...and couldn't be more excited! I'm sitting here right now outside on my back patio soaking up the sun on this beautiful day and enjoying my family and of course the INTERNET!!! I haven't yet finished all of the products that I had planned to release tomorrow but I do have 1 new product coming out tomorrow at ScrapMatters. So be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow so you can see what it is!!

Glad to be back!! Peace out!!

No comments: