Monday, November 24, 2008

Where do I begin...

Ok so we have lots going on...as I'm sure you do too with Thanksgiving just right around the corner!


Well I just have to tell you about a few exciting things that's going on at ScrapMatters this week...we are having a Speed Scrap tomorrow...
I'm going to do my best to be there!!

Have you been missing the Daily Download at ScrapMatters?? Well a few of the Designers at ScrapMatters (ScrapMuss Designs, Haynay Designs, WM[Squared] Designs and myself) have worked together to bring you this month's Daily Download at ScrapMatters. You do not want to miss it either!! If you like the ad...well that's just a preview of what's to come...

And of course I saved the best news for last....We all know what the day after Thanksgiving means...SHOPPING!!! ScrapMatters is having a Black Friday Sale....I will also have a grab bag for sale with 5 brand spankin' new items!

And here is a LO that I did the other day using my new kit "Expectant Moments." My childhood friend is expecting. She is actually due any day now....and when I saw these photos I just had to create something with them....


Well basketball season has started for us!! This is the time of year when life gets so busy!! But I'm looking forward to cheering on my husband's team and praying that they will have a successful season!!

Well that's all for now. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! See you on Black Friday...either on my blog or standing in the long lines!! LOL!!
















1 comment:

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks for the updates... SS for sure. Can I just have the ad? Anything to do with coffee is great for me... BTW, is the cup included???? So cute. I'm glad you all decided we needed a DD. Scrap Matters rocks.